Members & Affiliates
One of Our Members are Hiring!
Interested in joining a School Based team? Community Health Centers, Inc. is hiring a School Based Program Manager !
The School Based Program Manager is responsible for the overall programmatic outcome and success of each assigned school service site. Maximizing student enrollment through the initiation and maintenance of relationships with school and community personnel and promoting and educating each school community about available services. Facilitates community collaboratives and committees that support the school based health services and engages community members through outreach activities and presentations
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in the healthcare services setting, including experience in program oversight, outreach and/ or public speaking
- Process/procedure development, implementation and improvement skills
- Some managerial or mentoring experience
- Superior judgment, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite
- Effective communication at all levels in the organization with strong oral, written and negotiation skill
- Reliable access to automobile/valid driver’s license is required for this position
- Minimum of Associates Degree -Required
- Bachelors preferred
For more information, visit : CHC Inc.